Prevista Ltd, United House, North Road, Islington, London, N7 9DP
Account Manager – (Big Lottery and ESF funded)
Location: London With over 20 years of experience of delivering government funded programmes, Prevista is an OFSTED grade 2 company with a multi-disciplined team of people. The principles of Ofsted in terms of high standards of quality permeate the whole company.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join the Employer Engagement Team who’s mission is to create opportunities to help individuals, and businesses, subsequently, to improve the quality of life, increase motivation and productivity, and realise the potential.
The purpose of this role is to work with employers in key sectors to develop long lasting relationships and generate starts on our internal training provision through consistent high-quality service. Employment vacancies and leads to be generated for the supply chain partners delivering on the Big Lottery project.
The job holder will act as an ambassador of Prevista culture and values and will ensure consistent high-quality service delivery. Also, will work closely with new and existing accounts to ensure individual and business needs are met through a portfolio of qualifications.
- To effectively engage with small, medium and large employers who have the capacity to take up multiple product/service offers from Prevista
- To ensure employers are fully supported throughout their customer journey with Prevista and to unblock any delivery issues as they arise through liaison with internal teams
- To maximise repeat sales from existing accounts through effective account management
- To make use of a range of communication tools to support and manage key relationships with employers by means of 1-2-1 meetings, networking events, group presentations, written proposals and telephone conversations
- Understand the employment needs and aspirations of the participants and engage suitable employers to generate vacancies.
- Maintain detailed records of employer intelligence on Prevista’s CRM system identified through an organisational needs analysis with each employer
- Self-Source employers through a variety of methods (networking, word of mouth referral, telephone, desk research, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure engagement strategies are effectively delivered and targeted at key employers/sectors
- Demonstrate a high level of business development credibility by keeping abreast of sector developments and pressures facing businesses across London
- Ensure paperwork relating to products and services is completed accurately and in line with data protection and other quality standards
- Support the team by referring leads as and when they arise
- Attend scheduled meetings and aim for a 90% sales outcome
- Demonstrate a robust track record of effective/successful relationship management with small to large employers and have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience engaging employers in terms of recruitment, training and organisational development
- Exceptional customer service experience, able to build and maintain ongoing relationships at various levels within an organisation
- Excellent complaint handling skills and ability to identify and meet customers’ needs
- Track record in developing own employer leads, working autonomously and within the team
- Knowledge of the Government Work, Skills and Enterprise agenda
- Credible knowledge of challenges facing businesses across London
- Understanding and sensitivity to the strategic business interests of key partners and stakeholders particularly the public sector
- Demonstration of judgement, tact, flexibility, loyalty and commitment to the Company
- Accurate, well presented written work; good reporting and data analysis skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets
If you would like to apply for this job please forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7609 4198,