Head of Employer Services
Salary: £45,000 per annum plus depending on experience OTE £10k
Prevista Ltd, United House, North Road, Islington, London, N7 9DP
Prevista Ltd is a successful Ofsted Grade 2 leading training provider who has recently acquired Smart Training, a leading childcare training provider.
Our ethos is to support every learner, young person, entrepreneur and delivery partner to achieve their maximum potential and ensure that success is sustainable. Prevista delivers government funded services across four key strands: Employment, Skills, Youth Provision and Enterprise. Through this broad portfolio of funding they support people of all ages, from a young person at risk of leaving education through to adults achieving Level 5 qualifications whilst in work and entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business.
The purpose of this role is to identify and secure Apprenticeship training contracts with levy paying and non-levy employers in key sectors to develop long lasting relationships and generate starts on our internal Apprenticeship training provision through consistent high-quality service.
Prevista are looking for an experienced Head of Employer Services to join our Senior Management Team in London.
The post holder must have a full understanding of ESFA funded programmes, Levy arrangements, Ofsted and awarding body requirements and have strong leadership direction.
Head of Employer Services Benefits:
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increase to 25 after 1 year in service, 28 after 5 years.
- Workplace Pension
- Bupa Cash Plan Scheme
- Company Socials
If you meet the Head of Employer Services requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Head of Employer Services Responsibilities:
- To lead and develop a team of Sales and Account Mangers in effectively engaging with large employers who have the capacity to take up multiple Apprenticeships, Jobs and other product / service offers
- To work with employers in key sectors to develop long lasting relationships to generate sustainable, quality Apprenticeship onto our SFA funded programmes and Employability programmes
- To ensure employers are fully supported throughout their customer journey and to unblock any delivery issues as they arise through liaison with internal teams
- To maximise repeat sales from current customer base through effective Account Management
- To make use of a range of communication tools to support and manage key relationships with employers by means of 1-2-1 meetings, networking events, group presentations, written proposals and telephone conversations
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and manage end-to-end sales process with key accounts
- Self-Source employers through a variety of methods (networking, word of mouth referral, telephone, desk research, events etc)
- Demonstrate a high level of business development credibility by keeping abreast of sector developments and pressures facing businesses across London
- Ensure paperwork relating to products and services is completed accurately and in line with data protection and other quality standards
- To work with the Senior Management Team in the development of systems, procedures and strategies to ensure delivery standards are met in accordance with requirements set by Ofsted and funders.
- To contribute to the development of the annual Self-Assessment Report and Continuous Improvement Plan ensuring that identified actions are addressed within agreed timescales.
- To work with the Executive Team to develop strategies for establishing partnerships & business relationships for new business development opportunities.
- To set quality standards and to embed these standards into employer engagement delivery and all Skills programmes.
- To deliver long-term sustainable growth and act as an ambassador for the company, enhancing its brand reputation
Head of Employer Services Requirements:
- 5 years managerial experience same or similar role?
- Demonstrate a wide range of existing employer (large and medium) and intermediary relationships
- To have a robust track record of effective/successful relationships with large employers and to have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience engaging large and medium sized employers in terms of recruitment, training and organisational development
- Able to effectively diagnose recruitment, training and development needs of employers to accurately record intelligence on customers
- Exceptional customer service experience, able to build and maintain ongoing relationships at various levels within an organisation
- Track record in developing own employer leads, working autonomously and alongside a wider Marketing & Sales team
- Knowledge of the Governments Skills, Enterprise and Employability agenda
- Credible knowledge of challenges facing businesses across London
- Understanding and sensitivity to the strategic business interests of key partners and stakeholders particularly the public sector
- Demonstration of judgement, tact, flexibility, loyalty and commitment to the Company
- Accurate, well presented written work
- Ability to provide a ‘visible’ leadership style, with clear and supportive direction to the Business Relationship team